The world of personal loans is vast and full of wonders. Here, everyday new lenders come, and old vanishes depending upon the market situation. However, those who stick through tough times earn the borrower’s trust and reach the top position.
If you are looking for a speedy personal loan, today we have brought two such reliable lenders. They are HDFC Bank personal loan and Indiabulls personal loan. Check them out.
HDFC Bank personal loan
HDFC Bank personal loan is reliable, transparent, and have no hidden charges. There is a low processing fee for the loan amount. It also does not require collateral to offer a loan.
- HDFC has a loan amount of up to Rs 40 lakh to offer.
- The rate of interest is starting from10.75% to 21.45% Per annum.
- The loan tenure is from one year to 5 years.
- The processing payment is up to 2.5% of the loan amount.
- The prepayment charge is a minimum of 2% and a maximum of 4% of the outstanding loan amount.
- The lowest EMI is Rs 2,187 per lakh.
Features of HDFC Bank personal loan
- There are special offers for personal loans for women.
- It needs minimal documentation to apply.
- There is an easy HDFC Bank personal loan balance transfer feature too.
- There is a credit shield cover.
Eligibility criteria for HDFC Bank personal loan
- ⮚ The applicant should be a salaried individual or self-employed professional.
- The applicant’s minimum age should be 21 years old.
- The applicant should have a minimum income of Rs 15,000 per month.
- The applicant should have minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Documents requirement for HDFC Bank personal loan
This is the list of documents you will need for the HDFC Bank personal loan.
- Applicant form
- Identity proof – Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport
- Address proof – Registered rent agreement, ration card, Lease agreement
- Bank statement and salary slip
How to apply for HDFC personal loan?
You can visit the HDFC website to apply. There is also HDFC bank personal loan app to do it. The other way is to head nearest HDFC branch. Now, let’s see what Indiabulls has to offer.
Indiabulls personal loan
Indiabulls loans are famous for needing minimal documentation to apply. There no prepayment charges, flexible loan tenure with awards for loyal customers.
- Indiabulls offers a loan amount of up to Rs 15 lakh.
- The interest rate starts at 13.99% Per annum.
- The processing fee is up to 3% of the loan amount.
- The loan tenure is up to 3 years.
- The loan cancellation charge is Rs 3000.
- The loan rebooking charge is Rs 1500.
Indiabulls personal loan eligibility criteria
- The applicant should be a salaried individual or self -employed professional.
- The applicant’s age should be from 21 years to 60 years.
- The applicant should have a monthly income of a minimum of Rs 25,000.
- The applicant should have at least two years of work experience.
- The applicant needs to have a minimum of 1 year in the present company.
Features of Indiabulls personal loan
- The loan tenure is flexible.
- The loan application process is safe and secure.
- There is Dhani points for loyal borrowers.
India bulls personal loan for documents requirement
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Salary slip
- Bank statement
How to apply for Indiabulls personal loan?
The best way is to download the Indiabulls app from the Google play store to apply. The app has an easy interface to navigate.
Both lenders, HDFC bank personal loan and Indiabulls loans, offer fantastic deals. It is up to choose between a bank and a digital lender. Suppose you trust traditional ways than with HDFC. For a new borrower who likes to experiment, Indiabulls is the way forward.